Have you got to grips with Google+ yet?
There are so many social media tools out there today, it’s hard to keep track of them all. Is it really necessary to use this one too?
For many, Google+ is an enigma; it appears to be a hybrid of Twitter and Facebook, so how can you make sure you get the best out of it for the time you invest in it?
Thankfully, the guys over at socialmediaexaminer are on hand to answer that particular question.
Their interview with Chris Brogen tells you how Google+ can help small business and the strategies he uses to get leads through it.
The video is well worth a watch and covers:
- Why Google+ changes everything
- How you can get your content indexed quickly
- Chris’s own Google+ strategy
- How you can get business leads through Google+
- Why should be sharing personal stories on the platform
- How to show potential clients who you are
- Google+ content strategies
- Using Google+ for both outbound marketing and lead generation
- When to choose Google+ privacy settings
- How Chris uses Twitter differently than Google+
If you’re ready to learn more about how Google+ can help your business grab a coffee and watch the video (opens a new window).